A horrible, rotten, no good day

 Today was a bad day. Not in terms of results - I broke even. Certainly not in terms of volume, after a heroic 3500. That's what happens when you 8 table reg games and 4 table zoom simultaneously. no, today was a complete mental game breakdown.


It started off reasonably enough. And then somewhere along the way it went off the rails. Hard. The good news is my bankroll is intact. However, if I don't make some big changes I will go bust.


Here is what I need to do. I need strict session discipline. Plan in advance what I am going to do. Don't deviate from the plan.


Business Plan 

My bankroll is $3,900.  That is 80 buyins for PLO $50. At $5,000 I can start adding in some modest $100 volume. Right now I can play up to 8 tables of PLO $50. At $2,000 I will start adding in PLO $25 tables, dropping to PLO $25 entirely at $1,000.sA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Microstakes Grinder

So it Begins