So it Begins

Goals.

Short term - 6/5 to 6/12

10,000 hands 

That's an aggressive goal but very achievable. 1,500 hands a day. A good starting point.
+$200.
Not very much money. But some progress.
Study.


Medium Term

Move up in stakes.
Get better at PLO.



Long Term

Financial Security
Transition into Economics / History




Right now I am grinding PLO $10 and PLO $25, with the majority of my volume being PLO $10. To grind these limits I need a bankroll of around $1500.



Alright. 

Pre session journaling.

I am about to fire on a 1 hour? Session. Playing PLO $25 and PLO $10. 

Areas of my game to work on. The mental game. Consistency. Note taking.

Lets do it. Let's have a good session.



Session Notes :

3 $10 + 2 $25


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Microstakes Grinder

A horrible, rotten, no good day